Absolutely loved the Vintage Styling Workshop – Gold Coast with Miss Chrissy event!
– Came out with a hairdo I love … a la Billie Holiday…
– learned about our foremothers who had everything they needed which is much less than we have and were creative in all they did ….while maintaining their beauty and charm.
– got fabulous hair and makeup tips
– learned my face shape is heart
– learned about creating shape and how the focus is to use your hair and makeupn compliment your face.
– learned time tested techniques
– discovered amazing products
– enjoyed some bubbly
– watched Chrissy Keepence bring huge smiles to women’s faces as they learned to love themselves more …all ages all faces
And a side bonus …just a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon in the company of amazing women…. (with inspiring life stories of adventure, family, careers, surviving cancer, hair loss, mental and health issues, relocating, love and loss – which wasn’t even the focus of the event but just came out of authenticity and a genuine care for one another) …